It’s almost here! Amazon Prime Day 2017.
So, before it kicks off – I put together everything that I know to help guide you through.
Read on to find answers to the following questions:
- When is Amazon Prime Day 2017?
- How can I participate?
- What stuff will be on sale?
- Popular categories?
- Are there any early deals that I can snap up?
- How can I find the best deals quickly?
When is Amazon Prime Day 2017?
Officially, Amazon Prime Day 2017 takes place on July 11, 2017.
But, in actuality, Amazon Prime Day 2017 is a 30 hour event.
This means that the deals start rolling in at 9:00pm EST (or 6:00pm PST) on July 10, 2017. That’s today!
And, there are even a few things that you can take advantage of right now – well, in advance.
But there is one thing you need to do first …
You Need To Join Amazon Prime
You see, Amazon Prime Day is for Amazon Prime Members only.
But, did you know that ….
Even if you are NOT a Prime member, you still can participate in Amazon Prime Day for FREE!
All you need to do is click here to sign up for a 30-day Free Trial of Amazon Prime.
Get the trial. Participate in Prime Day deals today and tomorrow. Then test out the service for a few weeks to see if you like it. Cancel if you don’t.
Personally, I think you will.
Every Amazon Prime Membership comes with a ton of benefits (you can see everything that you get here).
I have been a member since the program began and I renew it every year.
Once you are all signed up you will be ready to …..
Related Post: Why Amazon Prime is Such a Great Deal
Save Money on All Kinds of Stuff
You will find discounts in almost every product category on Amazon Prime Day 2017.
But, judging from the past, some of the most popular categories were:
Here are some highlights from last year’s Amazon Prime Day:
- The Amazon Fire TV Stick was the best-selling Amazon device
- More than two million toys and more than one million pairs of shoes were purchased by customers
- More than 90,000 TVs were purchased
- Hundreds of thousands of Kindle e-readers sold
- Biggest day ever for Amazon Echo
- The most popular Amazon Dash Button brands purchased on Prime Day were Cascade, Charmin, and Tide
- Members purchased over 215,000 Instant Pot 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cookers
- Members purchased over 200,000 headphones
Source: Amazon Press Room
And just a little side note – if you have some time, check out the Amazon Interesting Finds page. It is filled with the weirdest and wackiest stuff ever.
So, maybe you want to …
Get in On This Early Amazon Prime Day Deal
This is what is available right now:
- Click here for deep discounts on Kindle Unlimited Subscriptions for 6, 12, or 24 months for Amazon Prime Day 2017 only.
And for future, this is how to
Find the Best Deals for Amazon Prime Day 2017
First, you should bookmark the Amazon Prime Day page.
You can also use the app to get notified of new Prime Day deals. This is how.
Throughout the 30 hour event, I will be live tweeting some of my favorite choices.
You can follow along on my Practical Deals Twitter account here.
And I will be posting a round up of my favorites on this blog as well.
I tend to gravitate towards electronics, kitchen goods, practical products that make life just a little easier, and affordable fashion.
Also, remember that …
Most Deals are Not Available All Day Long
Many start at a specific time and are only available for a small window of time or until inventory runs out.
So, you will want to check in often for sure.
You might find the tips in this Prime Day Insider Guide to be helpful as well.