Happy weekend – it’s time for another edition of the Best of the Weekend Link Up!
We want to see your best posts in the link up form below.
But first please take a moment to follow up your awesome hosts:
Never Miss Another Link Up!
Sign up for our newsletter below and get reminders each week when the link up opens.
If you aren’t familiar with the Best of the Weekend Link Up you are in for a treat!
You can find out all the details here but the long and the short of it is this:
- Add your best posts for a chance to be featured across SIX blogs next week and also to be included on the Best of the Weekend Group Board on Pinterest
- Each host also picks a few of her favorites to feature on their own individual blog
- By submitting your post you are giving the hosts permission to include one image from your post in their post as well as in a collage style round up image suitable for Pinterest.
And now onto last weekend’s most clicked post …
And here are a few of my personal favorites …
3 Festive Holiday Crafts
Clockwise from top left:
- Paper Punched Christmas Tree Art from White House Crafts
- Stenciled Ornament Pillow Covers by the Interior Frugalista
- Snowflake Box from Paper Seedlings
So Let’s Get This Party Started!
Please add your best posts to the link up below.
While we don’t have rules as to specific topic or niche – I would love to see more of your original posts as opposed to round up style posts.
And don’t worry if you wind up on Page 2 – we look at all submissions when picking our favorites. The more the merrier!
Pin this article to your favorite board on Pinterest to refer to later – and to also spread the word about the Best of the Weekend Link Up!