Are you tired of wasting precious time shuffling papers, missing deadlines, and looking for that one thing that you need?
The Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle is here – click here for more details.
Organization is Everyone’s Goal
I think we all want to be more organized. My experience in raising four kids is that when there is less clutter, I have more time.
But sometimes it just feels so hard. There is always stuff coming at us. And my house is not particularly large – so the old saying of
a place for everything and everything in it’s place
doesn’t work right off the bat. I have to first clear something out to create that place. Ugh.
If you’ve tried to get more organized before and failed – let me tell you, you are not alone. I can’t tell you how many times I thought I found the perfect system, only to give it a go and find out that it did not work for me at all.
Getting organized really shouldn’t be so hard. I have wasted money on piles of storage containers, tons of pricey planners, you name it.
See What Works for Others
If you are in the same boat as me – let me ask you this: What if you could learn from a group of well-known organizing gurus all at once? These are people that you may have seen around the internet. They are regular folks who’ve found practical solutions to their everyday organizing challenges.
I am always interested to see what organizing tricks work for other people. Obviously, there is no “one size fits all solution”. But knowing what works for someone else is a great starting point for creating your own custom systems.
When you have the right info and tools at your fingertips, it’s so much easier. You
- start to learn which papers to keep (and which should immediately be thrown away),
- become more confident in saying no to the things on your calendar that aren’t important (and conversely, saying yes to the things that are),
- understand the difference between what you really need and what will just add to the clutter to your home,
- begin to feel less stressed (and you’ll probably enjoy life more, too).
The Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle
Well, the folks at Ultimate Bundles (you may recall the Genius Blogger Toolkit they put out a few months ago), have put together a super bundle of organizing resources called The Clutter Control Bundle.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 38 digital products on topics like how to organize your photos, decluttering, family systems, meal planning, time management, and much more. Altogether, it’s worth over $650!
And – wait for it – you get the whole thing for only $29.97 – woohoo!
Plus, it comes with two brilliant bonus offers worth over $40:
- SaneBox – An exclusive credit to save you 12 hours per month on email tasks ($20 value)
- YNAB – A FREE four month trial to the popular budgeting software ($20 value)
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $650 worth of amazing products for a whopping 95% off! Your cost is only $29.97.
How To Get It
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this Super Bundle, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, printing out planners, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the area you want to tackle first and start getting organized!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 6 days! After Monday night, January 30th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you.
A Word About Bundles
I am a huge fan of Ultimate Bundles (just in case you couldn’t tell 😉 ) You get a lot of useful resources for one low price – in this case, many tools to help you control your clutter.
Keep in mind, not everything in the bundle will apply to you. For example, my children are teenagers, and some of the resources are more applicable to families with young children.
However, there will be a few gems that make the whole bundle worth it.
Find Your Gems
I’ve already purchased this bundle and the one item that really stood out for me was actually the Make Your Own Printables Course by Laura Smith of I Heart Planners.
By itself, this course sells for $49. That one product makes the whole bundle worth it for me.
I encourage you to take a look at the items that are included in the Control Your Clutter Bundle and pick out the ones that really speak to you.
See how much they would cost individually, and if you would be spending more than the price of the bundle, then you come out ahead.
What Is Included In the Conquer Your Clutter Bundle
Cleaning & Chores
- 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner by Susan Cramer ($9.00)
- 30 Day Guide to a Clean and Organized Home by Rachel Jones ($27.97)
- Energy Budget: Time Management for the Chronically Ill (And Others With Long-Term Roadblocks) by Rachel Ramey ($78.00)
- The Three Systems Every Family Needs by Saren Loosli ($24.00)
- Chaos To Clutter-Free: 16 Realistic Steps To An Organized Home by Davonne Parks ($4.99)
- Freed from Clutter: Declutter Course by Becky Mansfield ($47.00)
- Step-By-Step Decluttering: Your Guide To Less Stuff And An Uncluttered Home by Sarah Mueller ($15.00)
- 30 Days To An Organized Life by Kimberlee Stokes ($9.00)
- Home Management For The Homeschool Mom: Simplifying The Big Things So You Don’t Miss The Little Things by Amy Roberts ($9.99)
- Home Organizing DIY Assessment Workbook by Andi Willis ($7.00)
- Organizing For School Success Kit by Saren Loosli ($27.00)
- Organizing Life As Mom by Jessica Fisher ($12.00)
- Sanity Savers For Christian Moms: Simple Solutions For A More Joy-filled Life! by Kristi Clover ($5.99)
Managing Your Time
- 5 Days To A Better Morning by Crystal Paine ($2.99)
- Mindspace: 10 Practices To Help You Let Go Of Mental Clutter And Make Room For More Joyful, Creative Living by Melissa Camara Wilkins ($9.99)
- Never-Ending To-Do List: A One-Hour Solution for Busy Parents Who Want Less Stress And More Fun by Kelly Holmes ($4.99)
- Routine Cards by Rachel Norman ($6.00)
- Spend Your Days: How to Control Time with Rocks, Bullets, Chisels, & a Boat by Tsh Oxenreider ($8.00)
- Meal Planning Made Easy by Kelly Smith ($7.95)
- The Printable Recipe Binder Kit by Kalyn Brooke ($12.00)
- The Ultimate Guide To Freezer Cooking by Crystal Barton ($10.00)
Organizing Paperwork & Digital Files
- 10 Steps To Organizing Photos & Memorabilia by Lisa Woodruff ($3.95)
- 2017 Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
- Evernote Essentials by Brett Kelly ($29.00)
- Paperwork: Sorted! by Chrissy Halton ($12.39)
- Spend Well Budgeting System: Printable Files To Help You Take Control Of Your Finances by Carrie Lindsey ($5.99)
- The Sunday Basket: Weekly Paper Organizing & Planning by Lisa Woodruff ($7.95)
- The Ultimate Unofficial Dropbox Guide by Jason Glaspey ($29.00)
- All Inclusive Binder for 2017 by Mique Provost ($19.99)
- Christmas Planner for 2017 by Mandi Ehman ($4.00)
- 2017 Homestead Management Printables by Quinn Veon ($8.99)
- Thanksgiving Planner for 2017 by Mandi Ehman ($3.00)
- Homekeeping Foundations Kit: The Perfect DIY Homekeeping Binder Kit by Clean Mama ($20.00)
- Homeschool Mom Life Binder by Heather Bowen ($19.99)
- How To Create Your Own Printables by Laura Smith ($49.00)
- Printable Planner Stickers by Rachael Wynn ($28.46)
- The Home Management Binder & Family Planner by Helena Alkhas ($47.00)
- Wanderlist: Your Travel Planning Toolkit by Kimberly Tate ($12.99)
Grab Your Bundle
Don’t miss out! Click here to grab the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle for $29.97. This bundle disappears on January 30, 2017.
More Articles to Help You Control Your Clutter
- Time Management and Productivity for People Who Can’t Get Organized
- 10 Ways to Create an Organizing Mindset
- Get Organized Month – Improve Your Focus and Productivity
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means that if you click a link in this article and purchase something, I may make a small commission at NO cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy here.