One of my go to sites for craft and DIY Tutorials is CreativeBug – and I am so happy to let you know that they are having a Black Friday Sale!
Here are the great deals to choose from.
Black Friday Deals
- Get 3 months of CreativeBug for $1 and then get 50% off your monthly subscription until you cancel – this is such a great way to try out the service and see if you like it
- Buy 1 Gift 1 Free – if you have a crafty friend on your holiday shopping list then why not get the both of you a one year subscription to CreativeBug? You could work on crafts together.
20 FREE Classes for November
This is also a great way to get started.
The problem is that the Black Friday Sale will be gone before you know it.
So, the 20 free classes are nice – but if you think you want to sign up, then try out a few of the free classes before the sale is over.
Get 1 Year of CreativeBug and Get $50 to Spend at Joann
If you sign up for CreativeBug then it's pretty likely that you will end up shopping for supplies at Joann – they kind of go hand in hand.
Why I Love CreativeBug
I signed up for CreativeBug ages ago and it has been a great way for me to learn about different DIY techniques.
In particular, I wanted to learn how to quilt.
Which Offer Will You Choose?
With so many great offers to choose from it is hard to pick just one.
For Black Friday you can:
- get 3 months of CreativeBug for $1 and then get 50% off your monthly subscription until you cancel
- buy 1 and gift 1 free
- buy a 1 year subscription and get $50 to spend at Joann
- or simply try one of 20 free classes.