It’s a great day to stock up on Cricut supplies – here are the Cricut Black Friday Deals:
Earlier this year I invested in my first Cricut machine.
It’s a mint Cricut Explore Air II.
I have to say that at first I was intimidated. So much so that I didn’t even open the box for a couple of MONTHS.
But eventually I drummed up the nerve and very methodically got started.
I have so much to tell you about the process but because it is Black Friday – and in the interest of time – I will jump to the chase.
Cricut is offering up to 50% on products sitewide. It’s a great deal.
Especially if you are thinking about picking up your first Cricut machine.
Here is a little advice …
Advice for First Time Cricut Buyers
Don’t make the mistake that I made.
To “save money”, and because I didn’t really know anything about the Cricut machine – I just bought the machine by itself.
Once I opened the box, I kind of realized that I needed a few Cricut tools to get started.
But I didn’t have any.
I also needed some materials to make projects.
What I should have done was buy the machine plus EVERYTHING starter set.
For example, this is what comes with the Cricut Explore Air II machine + everything starter set:
• Cricut Vinyl Transfer Tape 12×48
• Cricut Replacement Blade x2
• Cricut Basic Trimmer
• Cricut Vellum Metallic Sampler 12×12
• Cricut Printable Iron On Light, 4 sheets
• Cricut Window Cling 12×48 Black
• Cricut Printable Iron On Dark, 4 sheets
• Cricut Printable Sticker Paper, 8.5×12
• Cricut Faux Leather, Wood Grain Sampler 12×12
• Cricut Poster Board Metallic, 6 sheets
• Cricut Premium Outdoor Vinyl, Light Blue 12×48
• Cricut Dry Erase Vinyl 12×48
• Cricut Window Cling, White 12×48
• Cricut Vinyl, Home Sampler 12×12
• Cricut Tools Basic Set
• Cricut Metallic Pen Set
• Cricut Multi Pen Set, Gold
• Cricut Scoring Stylus Tool
• Cricut Deep Cut Blade With Housing
• Cricut Cutting Mat, Variety 3-pack 12×12
*Items may be replaced with those of equal value based on availability.
And with the Black Friday special – you get it all at a huge discount
What I Had To Do
Because I didn’t have the tools that I needed – I ended up having to order them separately.
And I had to wait for them to get here.
Then I had to go looking for materials.
I would much rather have had everything at my fingertips ready to go – and learn.
Starter Sets on the Cricut Maker
The Cricut Maker is one of the newest machines from Cricut.
If I had to do it again, I would probably buy this one because it cuts many more materials like fabric, leather, and cardboard.
With the Cricut Black Friday deal on the Everything package, it is also a good value.
What Will You Get?
Black Friday is a great time to build up your Cricut collection, buy your first Cricut machine, or get holiday gifts for crafty DIY’ers on your Christmas list.
What Cricut machines or accessories will you pick up this Black Friday? Share in the comments below.