Y’all probably know by now that I am a huge fan of Ultimate Bundles so of course I would tell you about their latest Super Bundle.
But this new bundle – The Food Allergy Freedom Super Bundle – touches me on a personal level.
You see, my first son has grown up with severe food allergies.
Back when he was born 20 odd years ago – there was nothing. No help. No special foods. Nada.
Feeding him was a huge challenge because he was allergic to so many things.
I remember traveling miles just to find a hole in the wall grocer that carried pastas that weren’t wheat based.
If you don’t have food allergies in your family, you may think “What’s the big deal?”
But if you are a mama to food allergic child then you live with the constant fear that your child could die if he/she eats the wrong thing.
That feeling never goes away.
But thankfully, there are more resources on the market now than ever before for people that have food allergies.
When I see gluten-free flours and mixes, dairy-free milks, and nut-free candies on the shelves of my regular supermarket I can’t help but think back to those days when my son was a baby and reflect on how far we have come.
So, I am pretty excited to share the Food Allergy Freedom Super Bundle with you.
The folks at Ultimate Bundles have put together a brand new bundle this year featuring tons of amazing recipes that are food allergy friendly.
And just in time for the holidays, too.
What is Included in the Food Allergy Freedom Super Bundle?
The Food Allergy Freedom Super Bundle contains 9 cookbooks that will make sure everybody can satisfy their sweet (or savory) tooth this season (but without hives, digestive issues, or trips to the emergency room).
Whether you’re in the mood for
- Bread Pudding Cakes with “Bourbon” Vanilla Sauce,
- Savory Sweet Potato Bake,
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Frosting,
- Spiced Pear Anise Cranberry Quick Bread,
- Pomegranate Mimosas,
- or any of the other 280 recipes in this bundle, you’ll be sure to create a holiday spread that will make special memories.
Of course, I don’t have to tell you food allergy mamas that every recipe is NOT right for every person.
You still have to review the ingredients and make sure that you or your food allergy person is not allergic to the ingredients within – but these recipes are a great starting point and don’t include many of the major food allergens.
How Much Does the Bundle Cost?
Here’s where it gets really crazy…
All together, the eCookbooks in the Food Allergy Freedom Bundle are worth $110.
But you can pay however much you want!
You heard it right, YOU get to to pick the price.
This is how it works:
- Click here to visit the Food Allergy Freedom Super Bundle website,
- take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package,
- decide how much you want to spend,
- and then click the turquoise “Pay what I want!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start making delicious, allergy-free meals!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 48 hours!
After Tuesday night, November 14th, 2017 the sale ends and you will have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a 30 day full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
The holiday season is full of food, friends, and family.
No one needs to feel excluded with these recipes that are safe (and delicious) for everyone!
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Tuesday, November 14th, so don’t wait!)