Organizing your space is a constant work in progress.
Clutter just has a way of creeping in, doesn't it?
Remember that the main principle of organizing is to be able to find what you need when you need it.
I also include a few other "rules" when organizing my space:
Download Your Copy!
FREE 2019 Printable Calendar
- surround yourself with things you love
- put things you use most often within reach of where you use it, and
- repurpose what you have.
My home is not necessarily magazine or Pinterest worthy but I try to make it a place where I can relax and enjoy time with my family.
Every space in your home is different - so here are a few guides to help you along as you you organize your home.
How to Organize Your Kitchen
The kitchen is one of my favorite places in the house - but it is a clutter magnet!
Here are some ideas that I have used to whip my kitchen into shape.
- Kitchen Organizing 101
- 5 Easy Pantry Organization Ideas
- How to Organize Your Silverware Drawer
- A Simple Way to Organize Your Pyrex Type Lids
- Replacement Pyrex Lids - There is such a thing!
How to Organize Your Home Office
- 10 Home Office Organization Essentials that You Need to Stay On Track
- 5 Fun Desk Organizers to Dress Up Your Home Office
- How to Organize Your Desk - 5 Essential Tips
And while I know we are talking about space - when it comes to home office organization, the lines between physical and digital are really blurry.
Bathroom Organization Ideas
- A Simple Hack for Keeping the Kids Bathroom Countertop Clean
- Bathroom Glass Tile Accents - something you should know
- Tile Wainscoting In the Bathroom - How High Should It Be?
- This Toilet Paper Holder Has A Secret - when you see it, you will want one too!
- What to do with a window in the shower
- How to Clean Water Stains From Marble Countertops
Organize Your Craft Room
Family and Living Rooms
- Spruce up your family room or living room with these affordable decorating ideas.
Whole House Organization
Home Decor DIY
I love crafts and DIY, but I don't like clutter - so, it's kind of hard to balance the two.
Usually, I end up doing DIY projects that I can use in the house or in daily life.
Here are some of the projects that I have posted on this blog.