Organizing your space is a constant work in progress.
Clutter just has a way of creeping in, doesn't it?
Remember that the main principle of organizing is to be able to find what you need when you need it.
I also include a few other "rules" when organizing my space:
- surround yourself with things you love
- put things you use most often within reach of where you use it, and
- repurpose what you have.
My home is not necessarily magazine or Pinterest worthy but I try to make it a place where I can relax and enjoy time with my family.
Get Our Goal Setting Worksheets for FREE
Use the form below to sign up for our newsletter and we will send you our Goal Setting Worksheets.
Every space in your home is different - so here are a few guides to help you along as you you organize your home.
How to Organize Your Kitchen
The kitchen is one of my favorite places in the house - but it is a clutter magnet!
Here are some ideas that I have used to whip my kitchen into shape.
- Kitchen Organizing 101
- 5 Easy Pantry Organization Ideas
- How to Organize Your Silverware Drawer
- A Simple Way to Organize Your Pyrex Type Lids
- Replacement Pyrex Lids - There is such a thing!
How to Organize Your Home Office
- 10 Home Office Organization Essentials that You Need to Stay On Track
- 5 Fun Desk Organizers to Dress Up Your Home Office
- How to Organize Your Desk - 5 Essential Tips
And while I know we are talking about space - when it comes to home office organization, the lines between physical and digital are really blurry.
Bathroom Organization Ideas
- A Simple Hack for Keeping the Kids Bathroom Countertop Clean
- Bathroom Glass Tile Accents - something you should know
- Tile Wainscoting In the Bathroom - How High Should It Be?
- This Toilet Paper Holder Has A Secret - when you see it, you will want one too!
- What to do with a window in the shower
- How to Clean Water Stains From Marble Countertops
Organize Your Craft Room
Family and Living Rooms
- Spruce up your family room or living room with these affordable decorating ideas.
Whole House Organization
Home Decor DIY
I love crafts and DIY, but I don't like clutter - so, it's kind of hard to balance the two.
Usually, I end up doing DIY projects that I can use in the house or in daily life.
Here are some of the projects that I have posted on this blog.