Today I just want to let you know about a super quick – now you see it now you don’t – sale on the Pinning Perfect course from Blog Clarity.
UPDATE: This sale is now over.
Huge Sale on Pinning Perfect
First up – there is a huge 48 hour sale on the Pinning Perfect Pinterest Course from Blog Clarity!
What: Get $50 off of Pinning Perfect
Get Our Goal Setting Worksheets for FREE
Use the form below to sign up for our newsletter and we will send you our Goal Setting Worksheets.
When: Now through midnight tomorrow (October 2, 2018)
Coupon Code: Simply CLICK HERE to get the discount.
And, wait! If you purchase Pinning Perfect during this 48-hour sale, you also get 3 awesome bonuses:
- A 20 page Holiday Pinterest Guide
- 5 Gift Guide Templates for Canva and PSD
- Holiday Hashtag List
If Pinning Perfect has been on your list of blogging courses to buy – now is the time to grab it!
Holiday Pinning Workshops
As if a discount on Pinning Perfect wasn’t awesome enough – the folks at Blog Clarity are offering up two Holiday Pinning Workshops as well.
The fourth quarter of the year is the most important for many bloggers.
Why? Because that is when people use Pinterest to figure out what they want to buy this holiday season.
To help you max out your pinning plan during the 4th quarter – you can sign up for one or both of the following workshops.
Each session includes the following:
– Two Facebook Lives with some super-smart guest speakers – click the following to see the exact topics and line up as I think things are still being firmed up:
- Session 1:
- Pinterest Hashtag Strategies for the Holidays with Jennifer Priest
- How to Get More Sales During the Holidays with Kate Ahl
- Session 2:
- Affiliate Tips for the Holidays on Pinterest with Monica Froese
- Simple Ways to Infuse Clickability into Your Holiday Content with Lena Gott
Of course, replays will be available within each session’s group for the duration of the group.
– Holiday Pin critique videos:
Each student is guaranteed one pin critique – and of course they can learn a lot from critiques of others!
Anna and Melissa (from Blog Clarity) will create a series of critique videos where we critique a group of holiday pins at a time.
Pin critiques have been IMMENSELY popular for students in the past.
– Two comment chore threads per week for holiday pins:
While the effectiveness of normal chore threads on social media platforms is questionable, Pinterest isn’t a traditional social media platform.
And this chore thread isn’t exactly traditional either.
Pinterest is a search engine with the opportunity to boost reach through comment engagement.
There will be no follow-for-follow junk and no fake “tried it” pictures.
Just good, old-fashioned commenting.
– Weekly goals and accountability threads:
Anna of Blog Clarity will lead weekly challenges to get students producing holiday content.
– Access to Holiday Tailwind Tribe
A Tailwind Tribe just for members of these workshops will be open for the 4-weeks of the session.
- Session 1: 10/15-11/11 (group will remain open through December 31)
- Session 2: 11/12-12/9 (group will remain open through January 31)
Cost: $79 a session
Blogging Freebie You Can Get Now
Here is a blogging freebie that you can take advantage of as well.
For a limited time you can download the free Holiday Keyword Guide from Blog Clarity.
Use these holiday keywords to craft your pin descriptions as you share your holiday pin on Pinterest.
- CLICK HERE to take advantage of the 48 Hour Sale on Pinning Perfect (now through midnight on October 2, 2018)
- CLICK HERE to register for the Pinning Perfect Premium Holiday Workshop Session 1 (must be a student of Pinning Perfect)
- CLICK HERE to register for the Pinning Perfect Premium Holiday Workshop Session 2 (must be a student of Pinning Perfect)
- CLICK HERE to grab the FREE Holiday Keyword Guide for 2018 from Blog Clarity
Did You Miss This Sale?
I feel for you – it was a good one. But you can always check out our complete list of current Blogging Deals here.