Happy January! The new year is always a great time to cement new habits that will last all year long. One of my goals every year is to eat better and serve my family healthy meals.
But the thing is that life tends to get in the way. When mealtime rolls around it is common to hear the cry “Mom, there is nothing to eat!” or the dreaded “What’s the plan for dinner?”.
I mean really, why do they need to eat every single day?
Download Your Copy!
FREE 2019 Printable Calendar
Well this year I have a solution. It’s comes in the form of The 2019 Healthy Meal Planning Bundle from one of my favorite companies, Ultimate Bundles.
Why You Need the 2019 Healthy Meal Planning Bundle
Just like anything else, when it comes to meals – a little planning goes a long way because healthy meals just don’t happen all by themselves.
You have to decide what you’re eating, make your list, buy the ingredients, and then prepare everything.
And the domino that starts it all is knowing what you’re going to eat.
In other words, the path to health begins with a plan.
But when it comes to meal planning, it is hard to know where to start because there is so much information out there.
You can easily waste hours looking for just the right recipe and putting together your shopping list.
This is why the 2019 Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle is such a great resource.
What is Included in the 2019 Healthy Meal Planning Bundle
The 2019 Healthy Meal Planning Bundle includes ready-made meal plans with a focus on quick, simple, and delicious healthy meals – complete with shopping lists and fresh recipes – for a ridiculously low price.
You will get:
- A carefully-curated library of simple, nutritious, whole food recipes, beautifully formatted in 12 digital cookbooks.
- An easy-to-use index for every single recipe, to help you sort by food allergy, eating style, quick meals, cooking method, and more.
- 30+ unique made-for-you meals plans complete with grocery lists and prep reminders (4-week dinner plans, school & work lunch plans, breakfast rotations, party plans, and more!)
- Meal planning printables for those who love paper & pen and creating their own custom plans.
- Plus healthy eating resources on clean eating, a flavor crash course (so your food tastes amazing!), strategies for helping kids with pickiness, allergies or oral SPD, and more.
No more searching Pinterest for recipes, only to find yourself emerge an hour later from the rabbit hole. 😉
With the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle, you’ll have hundreds of recipes available in one place, so you can find what you need quickly, without distraction.
Make those dominos fall and start your New Year right and CLICK HERE to pick up your copy of the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle.
Grab It Before It Is Gone
Don’t forget – as with many Ultimate Bundles – the 2019 Healthy Meal Planning Bundle is only available for a limited time.
This particular bundle is available for SIX DAYS only and will disappear at the stroke of midnight on Monday January 7, 2019.
It is a $1,038 value but you will get it at the low price of $37 for all breakfasts, lunches, dinners & sides plus just $10 more for drinks & breakfasts.
Inside the bundle you will find:
- 1,072 recipes across 12 categories + an optional 203 dessert and beverage recipes,
- 30+ ready-to-use meal plans with shopping lists and prep notes,
- 5 ecourses,
- 5 ebooks,
- and 4 printable packs & workbooks.
And if you act quickly, there is also an early bird bonus.
What are Ultimate Bundles?
If you are new to Ultimate Bundles then you are in for a wonderful surprise.
Periodically, throughout the year the folks at Ultimate Bundles (this is a company) puts out “bundles” of digital products that are centered around a common topic. In this case – meal planning.
These bundles are offered at a deep discount compared to what you would pay for each product separately.
It is an awesome deal.
Here is the complete lowdown on Ultimate Bundles and the different bundles that they have offered in the past.
Now, don’t forget go here to check out the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle before it disappears!
Pin this article to your favorite board on Pinterest to refer to later.