The 2018 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Flash Sale is happening now!
If you missed it the first time around, you've got just one more day to grab it now.
Homemaking Should Really Be Called Home Management
Honestly, I'm not sure I really like the title of this bundle.
To me, the word homemaking conjures up images of, well … frump.
In today's world homemaking encompasses
- Managing your finances
- Feeding your family
- Raising your children
- Nurturing your marriage
- Organizing your home
- Maximizing your time
- Following your faith
- and so much more.
Forget homemaking! Family CEO is more like it.
The 2018 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Has The Resources You Need
It doesn't matter who you are – handling all of the above responsibilities is hard.
Personally, I find the job of “homemaking” to be overwhelming at times.
There is so much to do, and frankly, I have my strengths – but I am not good at everything.
That is why I think that The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is such a great resource.
Take these courses that help with household financial management and budgeting for example. Who doesn't need help with that?
- The 90 Day Budget Bootcamp Workbook by Rosemarie Groner ($7.00)
- Financial Foundations: Everything You Need to Build a Strong Financial Foundation by Jennifer Roskamp ($37.00)
- Finding Your Greatest Worth: A Starter Kit by Nicole Rule ($49.00)
- Real Life on a Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
- The Complete Grocery Budget Solution by Elise New ($49.00)
And how about resources to help you manage all the clutter that threatens to take over your home?
- Clutter: Sorted: Take Your Home From Chaos to Calm, Step by Step by Chrissy Halton ($67.61)
- Clutterfree: Declutter Your Home to Create Space for Joy by Christina Tiplea ($49.00)
- The Clutter Handbook by Clean Mama ($10.00)
In the 2018 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle covers things like family chores, motherhood, marriage and faith, and so much more.
Don't Need Everything?
If you have purchased from Ultimate Bundles before, then you know that you get tons of great resources for one low price.
You have probably also realized that most people cannot work their way through all of them. There is just too much goodness under the hood.
The key is to NOT stress about it. Just use only the resources that you need.
If you only use 2 or 3 of the resources – you have more than made back your investment in the bundle.
For example, the four courses that I mentioned above retail for over $200 but the ENTIRE Ultimate Homemaking Bundle costs only $29.97.
In actuality you are getting 106 digital products that are worth over $1980 plus some bonuses to boot.
Take a Minute to See for Yourself
Because this is a 2 day flash sale, you do need to act fast.
If it speaks to you then grab it while you can. As always it is backed by the Ultimate Bundles 30 day Happiness Guarantee.
Happy CEO'ing. 🙂