The Ultimate Startup Bundle contains 58 inspirational business books that will shift your mindset.
When you’re bootstrapping a startup, it’s normal to have times when you feel stuck. Discouraged. And in way over your head.
The discouragement is probably why so many new businesses fail in the early years. It’s hard to predict the bumps and roadblocks you’ll hit along the way, or which ones you’ll lose the most sleep over.
As entrepreneurs, we are a funny bunch. Always searching for that bright side and looking to learn from people who have already achieved the success that we desire.
I know that I will read anything and everything that I can get my hands on.
And that is why I am mentioning this Ultimate Startup Bundle to you.
The Ultimate Startup Bundle contains 58 inspirational business books – many of which are already on my reading list. Plus there are 12 eCourses and a few bonuses, all created by experienced business owners who’ve been there, done that, and really know their stuff.
It really is a complete library of business and startup resources on all the topics you need to round out your business and avoid crucial mistakes along the way.
All in all, you get $3,000 of business resources bundled together for the low price of $97.
It’s a pretty good deal.
But, this is a flash sale. So it is only available for 2 days – February 6 & 7, 2017. (This bundle has ended but use the form below if you would like me to notify you when it comes around again.)
If it sparks your interest, click here to check it out now because it will be gone before you blink.
Including resources like The Growth Hacker’s Guide to the Galaxy (Jeff Goldenberg and Mark Hayes), The Lean Brand (Jeremiah Gardner), Born to Win (Zig Ziglar), and Booked (Josh Turner), it covers everything you need to know about:
- Getting Started
- Lead Generation
- Getting Sales
- Product Creation Finance
With a product value of over $3,300, the bundle contains a smorgasbord of inspirational business books and was carefully curated to give entrepreneurs like us an edge as we build our businesses.
What Is Included?
You get all of the eBooks included in the Ultimate Startup Bundle in 3 formats – MOBI (for Kindle), ePub, and PDF – so you can read them on most eReaders. The format for the eCourses vary by author.
- Booked by Josh Turner: The Digital Marketing and Social Media Appointment Setting System for Anyone Looking for a Steady Stream of Leads, Appointments, and New Clients
- Internet Prophets Masterclass by Steve Olsher
- Moving From Blog to Business by Caz and Craig Makepeace
- Stop Thinking Like a Freelancer: The Evolution of a $1M Web Designer by Liam Veitch
- The Key to More Customers by Brian Lofrumento
- Wantrepreneur to Entrepreneur: What You Really Need to Know to Start Your First Business by Brian Lofrumento
- Brand Identity Breakthrough: How to Craft Your Company’s Unique Story to Make Your Products Irresistible by Gregory Diehl
- Email Marketing Demystified: Build a Massive Mailing List, Write Copy that Converts and Generate More Sales by Matt Paulson
- Email Persuasion: Captivate and Engage Your Audience, Build Authority and Generate More Sales With Email Marketing by Ian Brodie
- Entrepreneur’s Guide to the Lean Brand: How Brand Innovation Builds Passion, Transforms Organizations and Creates Value by Jeremiah Gardner
- Facebook Ads Manual: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started by Mojca Mars
- Networking Is Not Working: Stop Collecting Business Cards and Start Making Meaningful Connections by Derek Coburn
- Storytelling for Startups: How Fast-Growing Companies Can Embrace the Power of Story-Driven Marketing by Mark Evans
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, and Stand Out from the Crowd by Allan Dib
- The Connection Algorithm: Take Risks, Defy the Status Quo, and Live Your Passions by Jesse Tevelow
- The Power of Personality for Your Small Business: How to Use Personality to Capture the Attention, Hearts and Wallets of Customers by Jessica Drury
- Born to Win: Find Your Success Code by Zig Ziglar
- From Burnout to Balance: A Small Business Owner’s Journey Through Personal and Business Growth by Paul Redmond
- How to Deal with Irrational People: What to Do When Common Sense Fails and “Crazy” Behavior Prevails by Paul Colaianni
- Paid to Exist by Jonathan Mead
- Project: Success: How to Break Barriers & Bring Your Ideas to Life by Mark Sieverkropp
- The End of Jobs: Money, Meaning and Freedom Without the 9-to-5 by Taylor Pearson
- The Juicy Guide to Entrepreneurial Inspiration: Advice on How to Spark Your Creativity and Activate Your Inner Fire by Maria Ross
- The Successful Mistake:How 163 of The World’s Greatest Entrepreneurs Transform Failure Into Success by Matthew Turner
- Train Your Brain: How to Build a Million Dollar Business in Record Time by Dana Wilde
- When Millennials Take Over: Preparing for the Ridiculously Optimistic Future of Business by Allan Dib
- 6 Months to 6 Figures: The Fastest Way to Go From Where You Are to Where You Want to be Regardless of the Economy by Peter Voogd
- Buy Your Own Island: The Ultimate Guide to Breaking Free and Making Your Dreams Reality by Danny Flood
- Customer Manipulation: How to Influence Your Customers to Buy More & Why an Ethical Approach Will Always Win! by Chloe Thomas
- eCommerce Delivery: How Your Delivery Strategy Can Increase Your Sales by Chloe Thomas
- eCommerce Marketing: How to Drive Traffic that BUYS to Your Website by Chloe Thomas
- eCommerce MasterPlan 1.8: Your 3 Steps to Successful Online Selling by Chloe Thomas
- Lifestyle Entrepreneur: Live Your Dreams, Ignite Your Passions and Run Your Business From Anywhere in The World by Jesse Krieger
- QuitN6 Internet Business Course by Steve Reed
- Selling Among Wolves Audio Coaching Program by Michael Pink
- Twitter Marketing That Sells: How to Convert Your Twitter Followers into Business Dollars by Mike Kawula
- Automate Your Routines, Guarantee Your Results by Kathryn Jones
- How I Automate Everything with Zapier by Brian Keith
- The Healthy Habit Revolution: Create Better Habits in 5 Minutes a Day by Derek Doepker
- The Juicy Guide to Brand Building: Advice on How to Attract Loyal Fans and Amplify Your Message by Maria Ross
- The Juicy Guide to Time Management and Goal Setting: Advice on How to Wrangle Your Calendar and Slay Overwhelm by Maria Ross
- The Personal Productivity Handbook: A Step-by-Step Program to Supercharge Your Productivity by Paul Minors
- Work Smarter: 500+ Online Resources Today’s Top Entrepreneurs Use To Increase Productivity and Achieve Their Goals by Nick Loper
- Yes Yes Hell No: The Little Book for Making Big Decisions by Brian Whetten
- Feed a Starving Crowd: More than 200 Hot and Fresh Marketing Strategies to Help You Find Hungry Customers by Robert Coorey
- Online Sales Formula: a Six Step Model to Grow Your Impact and Income Online by Brian Dixon
- Scale: How to Grow Your Business by Working Less by Frank Bria
- The Growth Hacker’s Guide to the Galaxy: 100 Proven Growth Hacks for the Digital Marketer by Mark Hayes & Jeff Goldenberg
- The Virtual Assistant Solution by Michael Hyatt
- Content Warfare: How to Find Your Audience, Tell Your Story and Win the Battle for Attention Online by Ryan Hanley
- Hi-Leverage Conversion Tweaks Crash Course by D. Bnonn Tennant
- May I Have Your Attention, Please?: Your Guide to Business Writing That Charms, Captivates and Converts by Mish Slade
- Powerful Words: Discover Your Secret Language for Personal Success and Maximizing Impact Through Emotional Connections by Clark Gaither
- You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One) by Jeff Goins
- Create, Automate, Accelerate: A Radical New Blueprint to Building a Business (and Life) That’s Exciting, Has Purpose and Gives You the Freedom You Want by Leon Jay
- How to Plan Your Entire Year on One Sheet of Paper: The Simple Plan for Doubling Your Sales and Profits by Laura Posey
- Job Escape Plan: The 7 Steps to Build a Home Business, Quit your Job and Enjoy the Freedom by Jyotsna Ramachandran
- Launch Your Business: The 5 Step Solution to Do What You Love, Quit Your Job and Have the Freedom to Travel and Live Life on Your Own Terms by Rosetta Thurman
- Launch Your Dream 1st Steps Bundle by Natalie Joy
- Mastermind Course by Dan Miller
- Plan Twice, Build Once: Lessons Learned from Over 100 Conversations with Extraordinary Entrepreneurs by Michael Sacca
- The Invisible Organization: How Ingenious CEOs are Creating Thriving, Virtual Companies by Mitch Russo
- The Juicy Guide to Entrepreneurship: Advice on How to Energize your Brand and Squeeze More Soul Into Your Business by Maria Ross
- The Simple Strategic Plan by Laura Posey
- The Small Business Life Cycle: The No-Fluff Guide to Navigating the Five Stages of Small Business Growth by Charlie Gilkey
- Founder’s Pocket Guide: Friends and Family Funding: Complete Answers for Entrepreneurs by Stephen Poland
- Founder’s Pocket Guide: Raising Angel Capital by Stephen Poland
- Collaborate: The Modern Playbook for Leading a Small Team to Create, Market, and Sell Digital Products Online by Tom Morkes
- Evolved Enterprise: How to Re-Think, Re-Imagine, and Re-Invent Your Business to Deliver Meaningful Impact and Even Greater Profits by Yanik Silver
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products (Supplemental Workbook) by Nir Eyal
- NonObvious 2016 Edition: How to Think Different, Curate Ideas & Predict the Future by Rohit Bhargava
Click here to buy the Ultimate Startup Bundle before it is gone!
Have You Read Any of These Inspirational Business Books?
Tell us about your favorites in the comments below.
Also, if you happen to be wondering what Ultimate Bundles are all about – click here to find out.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means that if you click a link in this article and purchase something, I may make a small commission at NO cost to you.