Disclosure: I received product from Erin Condren for purposes of this post.
I am an Erin Condren fan girl through and through – so I was pretty excited to take a close look at the new Wonder Woman collection.
I think that the timing was supposed to somewhat coincide with the release of the new Wonder Woman movie – but we all know that the world got derailed between then and now.
This is why the Wonder Woman line of planners and accessories speaks to me on a whole new level.
To me – this collection represents empowerment, bravery, pushing the limits, and strength.
And in this fight – we can only be strong together.
There are so many Wonder Women and Men out there right now just doing their part – everyone from those in the spotlight of the front line to the people behind the scenes who heed the call to stay home and keep others safe.
I'll name a few of my heroes, but our army is made up of so many more –
- doctors, nurses, medical professionals, hospital staff from administrators to maintenance workers – putting others ahead of themselves
- grocery store and pharmacy personnel
- military personnel
- delivery persons
- scientists working on a vaccine or a cure
- teachers and educators
- parents of toddlers to teens – keeping young ones busy and older ones inside
- nursing home staff and residents
- clergy from all faiths
- politicians from both sides of the aisle who are doing their best to provide leadership in the face of the unknown
- funeral and morgue workers – dealing with the aftermath
- families – some brought together some split apart
- the victims who recovered and those that fought the good fight
- small business owners
- employees who have to go to work and the unemployed who have to stay home
- neighbors helping neighbors
- people staying home to stop the spread – it may not seem like much, but you are reducing the risk of infection to others especially to the medical community, and silently fighting the enemy.
I appreciate and am grateful for every single one of you.
Please add your heroes to this list in the comments below.