Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of the “I Love My Instant Pot” Gluten-Free Recipe Book from Simon & Schuster for purposes of this review. All favorable opinions are my own.
Where can you find some great gluten-free Instant Pot recipes (including this amazing Quinoa Tabbouleh)?
In the newest “I Love My Instant Pot” Recipe Book from Michelle Fagone.
Well, Michelle has done it again with the “I Love My Instant Pot” Gluten-Free Recipe Book which includes 175 gluten-free recipes that look absolutely amazing.
Why I Love the “I Love My Instant Pot” Gluten-Free Recipe Book
At that time, public awareness about food allergies was virtually nonexistent.
As a young mom and a new cook, it was really hard for me to find gluten-free recipes to feed my family.
The internet was not even a thing and there was no Instant Pot either. It was truly the dark ages. 😉
So, you see, the “I Love My Instant Pot” Gluten-Free Recipe Book really fills a need to help people live healthier lives.
Today, I am going to showcase the Instant Pot Gluten-Free Quinoa Tabbouleh recipe from Michelle’s book.
But first, let’s talk about the Instant Pot for a second.
What Is An Instant Pot?
The Instant Pot is an extremely useful small kitchen appliance. Actually, it is about 7 appliances all rolled into one.
- Pressure Cooker,
- Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker,
- Yogurt Marker and
If you want to learn more about the Instant Pot you can check out some of these articles:
Gluten-Free Quinoa Tabbouleh Recipe for the Instant Pot
I love tabbouleh – it is a healthy and very flavorful salad that is works as a side dish or even a light meal.
Traditionally, tabbouleh is made with bulgur wheat which, of course, contains gluten.
However Michelle’s recipe in the “I Love My Instant Pot” Gluten-Free Recipe Book is made with quinoa instead. It is still packed with flavor and I think it is even more light and refreshing than the original.
I am publishing the recipe here with permission from Michelle Fagone and Simon & Schuster.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- Add quinoa, water, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt to the Instant Pot®. Stir well. Lock lid.
- Press the Porridge button and cook for the default time of 20 minutes. When timer beeps, quick-releases pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Transfer quinoa to a serving dish and fluff with a fork. Toss in cucumber, tomatoes, lemon zest, scallions, black pepper, parsey, and mint.
- Refrigerate covered at least 1 hour or up to overnight. Serve chilled.
This recipe was reprinted on AlmostPractical.com with permission from Michelle Fagone and Simon&Schuster.
More Gluten-Free Recipes from The “I Love My Instant Pot” Gluten-Free Recipe Book
There are so many delicious gluten-free recipes in the “I Love My Instant Pot” Gluten-Free Recipe Book, I don’t even know where to start. You will find everything from breakfasts to soups to main dishes to desserts and drinks.
Here are just a few photos, posted with permission from Simon & Schuster and Michelle Fagone:
Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread Recipe for Instant Pot
Making any kind of bread in the Instant Pot is a little bit awe inspiring, right? But gluten-free Zucchini Bread – that’s definitely a wow factor right there!
Gluten-Free Chicken Fajita Bowls in Instant Pot
These will definitely be a hit in my house.
Toffee Chip Brownies
Dessert is probably the hardest part of being gluten-free. It is a challenge to find recipes for delicious and decadent treats that satisfy the sweet tooth.
But I think that these Toffee Chip Brownies are going to fit the bill.
Get Your Copy of the “I Love My Instant Pot” Gluten-Free Recipe Book
You can find all of the above gluten-free recipes for the Instant Pot and more in the “I Love My Instant Pot” Gluten-Free Recipe Book right here on Amazon.
More Instant Pot Cookbooks by Michelle Fagone
You may also enjoy these other titles by Michelle Fagone:
- The “I Love My Instant Pot” Recipe Book
- The “I Love My Instant Pot” Keto Diet Recipe Book
- The “I Love My Instant Pot” Paleo Recipe Book
- The “I Love My Instant Pot” Vegan Recipe Book
Pin this article to your favorite board on Pinterest to refer to later.