If your Cricut permanent vinyl appears to be stuck in the tube when you buy it, don't worry. It's really easy to get out.
This is how you do it.
When you buy a roll of Cricut Permanent Vinyl – it comes in a plastic tube.
Sometimes the vinyl will stick to the inside of the tube and give off an appearance that the vinyl is wet or ruined somehow.
What I think is happening is that the glossy surface of the vinyl is temporarily adhering to the glossy-ish inside of the plastic tube.
The overall effect is a little startling.
This is especially so when you receive an online order.
Your heart just sinks and you think that you might need to return it – but mainly that you won't have the materials you need to complete your project.
We've all been there, right?
The Solution is Easy
Well the good news is that the solution is super easy.
Simply open the tube.
Carefully stick your fingers into the center of the vinyl roll and gently rotate the vinyl around your fingers – sort of like how you would twist spaghetti around a fork.
Be careful not to twist it too tightly around your fingers lest you cut off your circulation or anything. Just be gentle!
This will pull the vinyl away from the tube, sometimes with a little snapping sound.
Once the vinyl separates from the tube, gently unroll it from your fingers.
Then remove the vinyl from the tube.
More Cricut Projects and Tips You Might Enjoy
- How to Remove Cricut Permanent Vinyl from the Tube
- Cute DIY Thanksgiving Turkey Place Cards for Cricut
- DIY Advent Calendar Christmas Tree
- 2020 Cricut Black Friday Deals Start Early!
- New Cricut Foil Transfer Tool
- More Planner Stickers on Cricut Joy
- How to Clean a Pink Cricut Mat for Fabric
- How to Create Trash Can Planner Stickers on a Cricut Machine
- Cricut Joy Unboxing
- 5 Cricut Projects You Can Make for the 4th of July
- What is a Cricut Machine?
- What is a Cricut Joy Machine?
- Cricut Maker Settings For Cutting Recycled Felt
- What are Cricut Cartridges?
- Inspiration for Your Cricut Valentine's Day Projects
- What Is A Cricut Mystery Box?
- Simple Cricut Valentine's Day Cards That You Can Make Last Minute
- Is Cricut Access Worth It?
- Cricut Maker Machine Unboxing