One back to school essential that all students need is a good laptop sleeve.
Your computer is an investment and you should protect it as best you can.
So which sleeve is best for high school and college kids?
With all of the choices out there, the thing you need to do is focus on features.
Features to Look for in a Laptop Sleeve
I chose these Inateck laptop sleeves for my kids for the following reasons:
- side opening – for easy access from a backpack
- water resistant – for some protection when walking across campus in the rain
- side pocket – to hold charger and cables
- top handle / side zipper combo – to hopefully protect computer if picked up when zipper is not closed all the way
- Soft, plush interior to cradle the computer
If there are downsides to this particular laptop sleeve, it is that the case itself is a little bit on the bulky side and it's not really the most stylish laptop in the world.
There are so many different choices in laptop sleeves for students.
My suggestion is to prioritize the features that you need and then look for a style that fits your personality.
Remember, its main job is to protect your computer.
One important point – if you don't already have Amazon Prime, it's a good way to get the things you need more quickly.
Also, if you are a student – then Amazon Prime for Students might be a good choice for you.
You can learn more about the benefits of an Amazon Prime student membership here.
Enjoy your back to school shopping!
Don’t forget the Checklist!
Sign up for our newsletter and get our FREE Organizing Checklist.